Looking back on National Teacher Appreciation Week
By Summer and Cody Cherland
In this week’s roundup, Cody and Summer discuss themes and patterns in episodes, interviews, and posts from the first week of May.
Highlights from the Weekly Roundup V:
- Cody and Summer are elated with their new dual microphone setup!
- National Teacher Appreciation Week – we dropped a new episode every day featuring a classroom teacher.
- We dropped a special graduation episode for our class of 2020.
- Cody’s A-ha and Oh-yeah moments about appreciating all educators on a school campus.
- Lots of love to our loyal listeners, Wasim & Andrew.
- Welcome to our newest listeners, Steve and Susan! Glad you joined us!
- Cody won paper-rock-scissors. We still don’t know what the final score is.
Hear this episode wherever you get your podcasts.
Looking ahead to the coming weeks:
- We will be taking the third week of May off.
- Our summertime schedule will move to a weekly email and 2 episodes a week, with roundups thrown in as needed.
- Dr. Tom Sheridan, author of Arizona: A History
- Abbie Cakes’ amazing mango peach lemonade (@Abbiecakesco)
- Isha Sesay’s Beneath the Tamarind Tree (@iamishasesay)
- Jo Robinson’s Eating on the Wild Side
- Cody finished Jo Boaler’s Limitless Mind. He suggests it to all teachers!
- Maricopa County Library District offers curbside pickup!
Connect with us:
Click here to write for us.
Click here to tell us your story.
Click here to read our first More and More post.
Follow us on Instagram @smcchistory
Find us on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts!