Nothing Can Take Away Your Education (Special 2020 Graduation Episode)
Today’s episode is a special message to our graduating class of 2020. May 6th was the original date for South Mountain Community College’s commencement – an event that we look forward to every year!
Since we can’t celebrate together, a few special guests dropped by to share their congratulations. They include our Vice President of Learning, one of our original faculty members, and even one faculty member who is teaching this semester for the very first time! We all wish our graduates luck and success in the future. We know this challenge has only made them stronger and more resilient.
Hear our graduation episode wherever you get your podcasts.
Thanks to our special guests:
- Dr. Clyne Namuo, Vice President of Learning
- Dr. Alicia Smith, Program Coordinator, Early Childhood Education Program (it’s her last semester, too!)
- Chantel Freed, one of SMCC’s newest adjunct faculty, Storytelling Institute
- Jennifer Avila, Language Arts Faculty
- Courtney Johnson, Student Services Analyst
- Lauren Roberts, Biology Faculty
- Marianne Smith, Math Faculty
- Dr. Jerome Garrison, Division Chair of Communication, Fine Arts, and Social Sciences, and Music Faculty
Connect with us:
Click here to write for us.
Click here to tell us your story.
Click here to read our first More and More post.
Follow us on Instagram @smcchistory
Find us on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts!