Six COVID19 Student Stories
By Six Community College Students
Today’s episode combines six student stories. Each narrator was asked, “How has COVID19 affected your life as a student?” They responded in a variety of ways.
- I’m worried about my wife, who is in the armed forces.
- Am I risking the health of my family by keeping my essential job?
- How can I learn public speaking in an online class?
- Sometimes I forget I’m a student because I’m distracted by supporting my family without a full-time job.
- I’m learning – not just in my own classes, but because now I’m homeschooling a kindergartner and a high school senior while also trying to balance my own homework and online lectures.
- I just hope life goes back to normal. This makes me sad. Anxious.
Hear their stories wherever you get your podcasts.
Stories collected 4/1/2020
Connect with us:
Click here to write for us.
Click here to tell us your story.
Click here to read our first More and More post.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @smcchistory
Find us on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts!