Our Highs and Lows of 2020
For our last episode of 2020, Summer and Andrea reflect on all that we’ve learned. We’ve grown as teachers, as colleagues, and as first-time podcasters.
Join us as we look back and look ahead. Shout outs to some of our earliest narrators, and to those of you who took a chance on us when we were first learning how to do this! In 2020, we conducted 74 interviews, published 50 episodes, and published 99 blog posts about #LearningintheCOVID19Era and #TeachingintheCOVID19Era.
Special thanks to our first listeners: Wasim & Andrew. We hope you come back for Season 2!
Find our episode wherever you get your podcasts.
- Andrea suggests you check out Beyond the Five Paragraph Essay and Small Teaching Online
- Summer encourages you to watch our virtual premiere on January 22nd at 5pm
- Stay Connected!
- Andrea.Rivers@Southmountaincc.edu & Summer.Cherland@southmountaincc.edu
- Twitter/Insta: @SMCCHistory
- Click here to read our first More and More Post
- Please support our show by donating to the South Phoenix Oral History Project!
Episode conducted: 12/16/20